Re: GNOME Bugtracking System

Quoting Miguel de Icaza <miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx>:

> > Sure. It is GPL and the source is only 57k gzipped. To configure it you
> > just adjust some .m4 scripts (something the gnome folks now have down
> > to a science ;-).
>
> Thing is: I would really like someone to set this up for us :-).  Most
> of the developers are busy enough fixing stuff.
>
> Miguel.

Could you set up a machine (shall we call it bugs.gnome.org?) in some
dark closet somewhere, and give me access to configure things?

If you can do that much, I will set up the debian bug system for gnome
(or die in the attempt ;-)

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.inconnect.com/~andersen/