Re: "We resolve to reduce the size of the" [BUGLIST]

> Cursor redrawing
> 1. cursor/tab interaction bug
>
> Easy demo "joe"  type tab h tab tab h tab space
>
> Its weird.. some patterns trigger it but I dont know which/why

Fixed on CVS now.

> Properties
> 	  Changing the background image to /gnome/share/pixmaps/desktop.xpm
> 	  causes the a "bad pixmap" error when run with --sync. Back trace
> 	  is:
> #10 0x403da90a in XSetTile ()

Fixed as well.  And I added the proper checks to the code to disable
the pixmap stuff on multi-depth visuals.

> 2. Preferences, partially obscure the terminal window, select transparent
> hit apply. Nothing occurs. Move the obscuring window away - that part is
> refreshed transparent.

I can not reproduce this bug, could you provide me with more details?

> Font selection doesn't work.

I can not reproduce this bug either.  It works fine here.

Miguel.