Re: Panel segfaults immediately

On Sun, Dec 20, 1998 at 05:38:52PM +0000, Elliot Lee scribbled:

> I'd be eternally grateful if you could find why execing gnome-name-service
> fails. I haven't had this problem so I can't fix it :)
> It is done inside gnome-libs/libgnorba/orbitns.c

  Unfortunately, I can't find this bug because it went away on its own. :-)

--
  Daniel Burrows

  Nothing is hopeless.

  PROOF:
(a) Assume the opposite.
(b) If something _is_ hopeless, then its condition can only improve.
(c) If its condition can only improve, then there must be hope for it.
(d) Therefore, nothing is hopeless.  QED.