Re: Panel segfaults immediately

On Sun, 20 Dec 1998 17:05:29 -0500, Daniel Burrows
<Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> wrote:

>On Sun, Dec 20, 1998 at 05:38:52PM +0000, Elliot Lee scribbled:
>>
>> I'd be eternally grateful if you could find why execing gnome-name-service
>> fails. I haven't had this problem so I can't fix it :)
>> It is done inside gnome-libs/libgnorba/orbitns.c
>>

>  Unfortunately, I can't find this bug because it went away on its own. :-)

Perhaps Miguel's new name service, and the bug fixes to it, fixed the
problem.

I just fixed a bunch of ORBit bugs - can people please get the latest
ORBit/gnome-libs/gnome-core from CVS and do some stress testing?

Have fun,
-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg