Re: CVS debacle

In message <x7r9u23wxa.fsf@metal.iinet.net.au>, "Michael O'Reilly" writes:
+-----
| I hesitate to suggest this, but I use dig to grab IP numbers, and then
| manually set CVSROOT to a given machine looking for one that works,
+--->8

I did that.  Problem is, the last "working" one (va.debian.org) broke sometime
yesterday, and the others haven't been working in a long time.  (I see I've
been missing one, though; have to see what dagon.mandrake.net has to say for
itself.)

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu