Re: SGML editor (Re: minor FAQ announcement)
- From: Karl Eichwalder <ke suse de>
- To: Mark Galassi <rosalia cygnus com>
- Cc: Evan Langlois <ekl fastlane net>, Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis mindspring net>, gnome nuclecu unam mx
- Subject: Re: SGML editor (Re: minor FAQ announcement)
- Date: 18 Aug 1998 09:40:54 +0200
Mark Galassi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| Lyx is not an SGML editor, since it has hardcoded knowledge of one or
| two DTDs and not a general DTD parser (emacs+PSGML mode instead does
| it right).
Exactly. I'm dreaming of an editor which is capable to do entity and
"id" management. In addition it should offer different views of an SGML
document and kind of an outline mode.
| But if they put in (even hard-coded) support for DocBook, the world
| will be quite happy. I think they are working on it.
Is a URL available to check this out?
Karl Eichwalder S.u.S.E. GmbH Fax +49-911-3206727
email@example.com Gebhardtstrasse 2 Mo & Th 13:00-18:00:
http://www.suse.de/~ke/ 90762 Fuerth, Germany Hotline +49-911-3247130
] [Thread Prev