Re: Killer app #493

On 22 Apr 1998, Jim Pick wrote:

> If it can handle bugtraq (including regular renewals), you get a
> prize.  :-)

It can't handle renewals because it doesn't process incoming mail, and it
needs to do that. A *lot* of the hooks for doing this are in there (i.e. I
foresaw the issue when writing it), but I still need a portable and
consistent way to say "deliver mail to this file". I am NOT going to
rewrite that part of procmail - best to modularize it so other programs
can use that as well.

-- Elliot					http://www.redhat.com/
Chicken Little was right.