problems compiling GNOME libs: libgnomeui

Hello,

I'm trying to compile the GNOME libs I got today off the ftp server.

The file I downloaded was gnome-libs-0.13.tar.gz

I'm running 586-linux, and I've installed automake, autoconf, guile, etc.

In file gnome-libs-0.13/libgnomeui/gnome-helper-app.c:
line 323: GTK_TOOLBAR_CHILD_BUTTON not defined
line 324: GTK_TOOLBAR_CHILD_TOGGLEBUTTON not defined
line 376: GTK_TOOLBAR_CHILD_RADIOBUTTON not defined

I have no idea where these are supposed to be defined.  I grep'ed the
directory for these identifiers, but I didn't find anything.

Andrew Clausen
clausen@postmaster.co.uk
To sign up for a free email account, visit http://www.postmaster.co.uk.