Re: Tutorial on GNOME session manager support

Mark Galassi <rosalia@cygnus.com> writes:

>     >> Are we really wedded to the idea of extracting documentation
>     >> from the
>
> I think we are not wedded to it.  Horacio did a flurry of work to get

But why not? I think the idea is very superior and projects like TeX
from Donald E. Knuth shows that literate programming is not a bad
idea. But if we really want a literate programming paradigm to work we
should not use such tools like docbook which at best goes half the way
to literate programming but tools like noweb - a true literate
programming system. And then there will no problem with
documentation.

--
Until the next mail...,
Stefan.