Re: Tutorial on GNOME session manager support

DrMike> Just wanted to let everyone know I wrote a quick and dirty
DrMike> section on adding GNOME session manager support to your cool
DrMike> GNOME apps.

Thanks.

I think lack of API documentation is a major problem for Gnome.  When
programming I seem to spend a lot of time digging through the source,
trying to figure out how things work.

Are we really wedded to the idea of extracting documentation from the
source?  I'd rather just document the pieces I know about (session
management support, gnome-config) by hand than wait for a
documentation extractor that will never exist.

Tom