Re: Tutorial on GNOME session manager support

It would be wonderful for someone to take over documenting APIs.

I really wish people would document the subsystems as they write them.

Short of that, I'm just trying to answer the common problems new
GNOME developers inevitably will run into when writing that first application.

This is not my primary resposibility at RHAD Labs, but I like to help
other people out when I can so I'll keep writing sections when I have
a free moment. I STRONGLY encourage other GNOME developers to help
us document GNOME, otherwise we'll have a hard time converting anyone
to develop for it except real rocket scientists (no offense intended, its
a compliment to the high skill level of GNOME developers).

Dr Mike
msf@redhat.com