Re: Tutorial on GNOME session manager support

    Stefan> Tom Tromey <> writes:
    >> Are we really wedded to the idea of extracting documentation
    >> from the

I think we are not wedded to it.  Horacio did a flurry of work to get
such a scheme going, and did a pretty good job, but I don't think he
brought it to completion.  He seems to be busy on other stuff for
now, so I think we should just write plain old docs, which usually
work out better even though they require more work.