Re: [freeqt] Re: opening Gnome to multiple (windowing) systems

Stefan Nobis wrote:

> Kevin Forge <forgeltd@usa.net> writes:
>
> > leave out any such certification to avoid confusing the newbi.
>
> Wouldn´t it be confusion to the newbi if he can use some features
> (i.e. drag and drop) with some programs but not with some others?
> Either way you have a problem.

Read my post again.  I was talking about certifying programs that
qualify for inclusion on the back end ( D&D etc... ) but not on
the front end ( interface, keystrokes and the like ).
My contention was to certify ONLY those apps that fit the standard
on all counts ... both functionality and appearance.

--
Through the the Firewall, out the ruter, down the T1, bounced from
satellite.  ... Nothing but net.