Re: [freeqt] Re: opening Gnome to multiple (windowing) systems

On 19 Apr 1998, Stefan Nobis wrote:

> Kevin Forge <forgeltd@usa.net> writes:
>
> > leave out any such certification to avoid confusing the newbi.
>
> Wouldn´t it be confusion to the newbi if he can use some features
> (i.e. drag and drop) with some programs but not with some others?
> Either way you have a problem.

  We aim to be drag-and-drop compatible with gtk. The main problem would
probably be incompatible theming, so you could make some apps look like
Openstep but not others. But you'd probably have to deal with this on a
per-widget scale anyway (not all non-standard widgets will support all
themes provided for the standard widgets)

	Jo