Panel SIGSEVS

I just dowloaded the latest RPMS of GNOME (what a cool idea this was! they
should do this for Mozilla also) and tried to run the panel application.

What i got was this:

 ** WARNING **: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path:
"netwatch-net-down.xpm" line 45

** WARNING **: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path:
"netwatch-net-down.xpm" line 46

** WARNING **: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path:
"netwatch-net-down.xpm" line 47

** ERROR **: sigsegv caught

i don't know what the issue is. Can someone help me out if they
encountered a similar problem?  I don't have mico or anything running
before i run panel.  I just run panel straight from my .Xclients file

One other thing while i'm writing to the list:

1) Did anyone start a project to write an ICQ clone with GTK that would be
embeddable into the panel?  I just got the specs for it from a web search
and I was thinking that this might be a cool (and too terribly difficult
project to do) to utilize my GTK and GNOME skills (once i acquire them)

Thanks for all the help,

aadi
(no fancy sig here)