Re: opening Gnome to multiple (windowing) systems

<offtopic>
I'd just like to say that I've not done any serious Windows programming
myself. Perhaps using Microsoft Visual C++ and MFC has soured these
people's attitudes to C++? ;)
</offtopic>

  I'm planning to put code into Harmony to make it as compatible with
gtk as possible. I.e. I aim to understand .gtkrc's, to understand
whatever pixmap-theme configuration files raster comes up with, and
to have pluggable look-and-feel (it won't be able to use gtk's theme
modules, but will have modules which do the same thing - initially
probably for Windows, Motif and pixmap look and feels). Would a C++
application written using Harmony and gnome libraries then be considered
a Gnome program?

	Jo