Re: opening Gnome to multiple (windowing) systems

On Thu, Apr 09, 1998 at 01:02:14PM -0700, George wrote:
> it seems much better to solve things programatically then to make up new
> syntax for it (the only exception here seems to be perl:)

Funny. To me, solving a programming problem often consists of coming up
with the right notation, and then everything falls into place.

Programming: that's inventing new languages.

--
Bart Schuller                  schuller+sig@lunatech.com At Lunalabs, where the
Lunatech Research              http://www.lunatech.com/  future is made today..