Re: Brainstorm: Desktop

	Scratch my last email.  This is a great idea, see K's last email.
Let's push this baby to a _truely_ network-transparent Desktop.

> It is an agly hack. The proper way to do that is to have named
> desktops and hostaware setup.

	This is a good idea... We should allow different desktops to show
up, based on where you're logging in from.

	There should be your preferred, "Default" configuration that gets
used if you "connect to your Desktop" (note the terminology) from any
random X station, but if you log in from a specific machine (say, your
home computer) you get your "home computer" backgrounds and icons.

Derek