Re: gnome-keyring libsecret writing to stdout

On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 18:58:31 +0100,
Stef Walter wrote:
On 14.02.2016 18:05, Stef Walter wrote:
I couldn't figure out how to attach a patch to the issue listed above
(even though I registered), so here it is, attached.

Thanks for the patch!  I'll apply it shortly.

On the bug tracker, new users are added as provisional users, who
don't have the right to modify bug reports that they didn't create.
We manually change new users to normal users once it is clear they are
not spammers.  This approach apparently reduces spam significantly.
FWIW, I've now changed your account to a normal user account.

Thanks!

:) Neal