gnome-keyring Using libsecret on Windows operating system.

Hello.

I'm currently using libsecret for an application I have running on Linux, and I would like to avoid using a different API for my Windows port, so I'm trying to get libsecret working on Windows. I found binaries for it on pygobjectwin32, and they seem to work. However I also require gnome-keyring-daemon to be running, and I can't find any binaries for it. I'm postponing trying to compile it myself, has I don't have a machine running Windows natively, I'm testing code on a virtual machine, and the thing is quite slow, and at times unstable.

I also found there is a DBus port for Windows, I was wondering if I can get it running, and then access the Secret API directly without libsecret. However, I already use DBus directly to change collection passwords with the, aptly named, 'org.gnome.keyring.InternalUnsupportedGuiltRiddenInterface' interface, and it's a pain.

Ultimately, if none of this works I'll just use whatever other API is available, the libsecret code is mostly isolated from the rest of my project, so creating an additional module wouldn't be too ugly, but if someone can help me avoid this, it would be appreciated.

Pedro Azevedo