gnome-keyring libsecret writing to stdout

Hi,

In pinentry, we have the problem that libsecret sometimes writes error
messages to stdout rather than stderr (specifically, we observe this
when libsecret can't reach the secret service), which confuses the
program using pinentry (it expects Assuan IPC on stdout).

The following bug report contains more details:

  https://bugs.gnupg.org/gnupg/issue2243

The relevant part is:

  $ DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS=awefwef pinentry
  OK Pleased to meet you
  OPTION allow-external-password-cache
  OK
  SETKEYINFO monkeyman
  OK
  GETPIN
  Failed to lookup password for key monkeyman with secret service: The name
  org.freedesktop.secrets was not provided by any .service files
  D abc123
  OK
  $

Do you agree that this is a bug with libsecret or one of its
dependencies?  Can you take a look at this?  (If you don't have time,
but you agree that it is a bug, I'll try to figure out what's going
on.)

Thanks!

:) Neal