Re: Hrm. Now I know why this list is dead

> Please get the facts right before asking such rhetoric questions! (All of
> the above has been addressed (not fully solved) during the last months. A
> lot of developers did cooperate, wrote white papers etc. except Miguel who
> prefers to stay in the media by M$ tactics with lies and spreading FUD)

Wow!  I got my own 1 line biography here!

Martin, get your facts right before you make such statements.  Your
attacks (and the attacks from Mosfet) are pretty harsh.

I do not spread lies: I do state my opinions and my views.  Please
point me at which lies I told, and which miss-information I have been
spreading.  If you lack any evidence, then please be quiet.

Oh, and telling me "Reporter infered this" does not count.

Best wishes,
Miguel.