Re: Hrm. Now I know why this list is dead

On 21 May 1999, Jonas Luster wrote:

> To reverse the question: What in the last months has the KDE TEam done
> towards cooperation? Have they thought on a way to unify
> session-management, drag'n'drop, everything else? Is there a list on
> the KDE side, called kde-gnome?

Please get the facts right before asking such rhetoric questions! (All of
the above has been addressed (not fully solved) during the last months. A
lot of developers did cooperate, wrote white papers etc. except Miguel who
prefers to stay in the media by M$ tactics with lies and spreading FUD)

Regards,
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
// Email: konold@kde.org                                         //
Anybody who's comfortable using KDE should use it. Anyone who wants to
tell other people what they should be using can go to work for Microsoft.
KDE not only OpenSource[TM] but OpenMinded[TM].
KDE: A stable GUI for a reliable OS.