Re: Hrm. Now I know why this list is dead

On Sun, 23 May 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > Please get the facts right before asking such rhetoric questions! (All of
> > the above has been addressed (not fully solved) during the last months. A
> > lot of developers did cooperate, wrote white papers etc. except Miguel who
> > prefers to stay in the media by M$ tactics with lies and spreading FUD)
>
> Wow!  I got my own 1 line biography here!
>
> Martin, get your facts right before you make such statements.  Your
> attacks (and the attacks from Mosfet) are pretty harsh.
>
> I do not spread lies: I do state my opinions and my views.  Please
> point me at which lies I told, and which miss-information I have been
> spreading.  If you lack any evidence, then please be quiet.

"KDE is bound to one language"
"KDE has no future"

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
An opinion you can't give reasons for is not an opinion worth having (I)