Re: Articles due today

My seed interview with Robert got delayed by 24 hours, so I'm hoping ot meet with him today and try to interview him again.

sri

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 1:48 PM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
Hello GNOME Journal team!

A brief update on Edition 15, to be published July 1st.

3 of 8 articles have been submitted, including:
  • Hamster overview
  • Interview with Laszlo at Sun by Stormy Peters
  • Git for GNOME Translators by Og Maciel
Thank you to Les, Stormy and Og!

My interview with Owen is 75% complete, I need to ask him some follow-up questions and then get that uploaded.  Sri's article on Seed will be written tomorrow with racarr, Seed's maintainer.  I followed up with Jorge on his GNOME-Do article last week, and hope to see it submitted by the end of this week, along with Sri's article.

I have not received status updates from Les (Dconf) or Natan (GNOME Zeitgeist) from my reminder emails the last 2 weeks.  If you're on the list, please drop me a note and let me know.  If you can't get them done for this edition, it's ok, but please let me know.  Even without these two, we'll be at 6 articles, which is great.

I also updated the status here:  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal/ArticleSubmissionQueue

Stef and Jim have volunteered to help edit articles.  Would you two like them updated to the CMS and edit there, or with the text files, and then upload?  I have not uploaded the 3 articles above, that will be done no later than Thursday.

Paul