Articles due today

Hello GNOME Journal team!

A brief update on Edition 15, to be published July 1st.

3 of 8 articles have been submitted, including:
Thank you to Les, Stormy and Og!

My interview with Owen is 75% complete, I need to ask him some follow-up questions and then get that uploaded.  Sri's article on Seed will be written tomorrow with racarr, Seed's maintainer.  I followed up with Jorge on his GNOME-Do article last week, and hope to see it submitted by the end of this week, along with Sri's article.

I have not received status updates from Les (Dconf) or Natan (GNOME Zeitgeist) from my reminder emails the last 2 weeks.  If you're on the list, please drop me a note and let me know.  If you can't get them done for this edition, it's ok, but please let me know.  Even without these two, we'll be at 6 articles, which is great.

I also updated the status here:  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal/ArticleSubmissionQueue

Stef and Jim have volunteered to help edit articles.  Would you two like them updated to the CMS and edit there, or with the text files, and then upload?  I have not uploaded the 3 articles above, that will be done no later than Thursday.

Paul