Re: Articles due today

Natan, thanks so much for the update!  I'm at a conference through the weekend, so take an extra couple of days if you need them, so if you can have it to me by Monday, that would be great.  I have some extra time built in to the calendar for times like this, so if you need the time, take it.  I would hope exams come first.  :)

Paul