Articles Due - final call

Hello from Canada!

For those of you who received extensions from the original deadline, your articles are due!

We need to get those emailed to the list so our editors can help with spelling, grammar and structure.

We are two weeks away from publishing, and in addition to the above, we need to check the formatting in the CMS, so we still have lots to do!

If you can't complete your article for this edition, please let me or Jim Hodapp know ASAP.

Thanks!

Paul