Re: Has GNOME-Journal Died?

2008/8/11 Claus Schwarm <c schwarm gmx net>
Hi, Jayson!

Thanks for volunteering, I'd say!

To get the GNOME Journal going, the most needed person is the
release manager: Somebody who sets up a schedule, asks people for
articles, organizes proof-reading, uploads the articles, advertises the
edition and deals with the technical stuff.
[snip]

 * The last time, proof-reading worked well and fast, but it needs to
be organized: Who reads an article, etc.

I did this in the past and am happy to do so in the future.  (And I fully support changing the workflow system!)

--
John Williams
Professional Idiot