Re: Has GNOME-Journal Died?

Glad to see some interest in GNOME Journal picking up again!

I kicked off a similar thread this past February (available here:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-journal-list/2008-February/msg00002.html)
that might spur some article ideas as well.

Some additional ideas for articles may be Empathy as it was approved
for GNOME 2..24 and Conduit, which was approved as a dependency for
2.24, I believe.

I was also thinking we may want to do a Behind the Scenes with Stormy,
and introduce her to a wider audience with her new role at GNOME.
(Though I thought I just read an interview with her somewhere, that
may be too similar).  I might volunteer to do that, if folks feel it's
appropriate.

I'm also up for helping edit stories, or anything else that is needed as well.

Paul