Re: Has GNOME-Journal Died?

We aren't dead... but definately stale.  What we really need is more
people to work on it that has some time.  All of us old timers are now
overwhelmed with other things.

Right now the major need is articles.  We accept articles from anyone.
Once those are submitted, we kind of need someone to stay on us to
review those and get the ones we want to publish edited.

Personally I want to see us become more structured.  For example have
regular columns that focus on different things.  Like i really want a
column that focuses on using GNOME, something that can help new users
learn how to best use GNOME and GNOME tools.  Also columns discussing
GNOME dev tools, process, and probably about what's new and coming.  For
example, I have been thinking about writing something about new modules
accepted for 2.24.

--Ken