Re: Infrastructure | Credentials for mirror in Greece (#712)

Title: GitLab

Jehan commented:

Hi again!

We're syncing daily with rsync via master.gnome.org::gimp

Ok noted. Thanks.

Since we depend on GNOME infrastructure, the same rules apply and after looking at GNOME docs, I saw it says:

Once the rsync password has been sent you should be able to configure your mirror to rsync at least 2-3 times a day.

So I guess you may speed up sync intervals if you want. After all, the faster the better for the sake of our releases (we wait for every mirrors to be up-to-date before publicly announcing releases). So I'd say that once a day is the minimum, but if you want to lower the interval (to maybe 2-3 times a day as proposed by GNOME docs), we would be happy of it as well. 👍

If you change these settings, please tell us your new sync interval for documentation purpose.