Infrastructure | New mirror request: mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu (#718)

Title: GitLab

Jonathan Zhang created an issue: #718

What's the organization sponsoring the mirror you'd like us to include?

Open Computing Facility

Why are you interested in mirroring GNOME's code? What's the town/city, country, and continent in which the mirror is located? Are you currently mirroring any other major FOSS project already?

The Open Computing Facility (OCF) is an all-volunteer student organization dedicated to free computing for all University of California, Berkeley students, faculty, and staff. We're passionate about open source and free software. We are currently expanding our mirrored projects and GNOME has been on our wishlist for a long time.

We are currently mirroring Arch Linux, Apache, CentOS, Debian, FreeBSD, GNU, OpenBSD, Ubuntu, VideoLAN, and more.

Our mirrors server is located at our computer lab in Berkeley, CA, the United States https://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu.

Please include an administrative e-mail which can be used to report problems and procedural changes

help ocf berkeley edu

Main point of contact name and surname, e-mail (possibly pointing to a request tracker of any sort in case the main contact is not available).

Jonathan Zhang rjz ocf berkeley edu RT help ocf berkeley edu

/cc @averi