Re: Infrastructure | broken page types in bugzilla archive (#641)

Title: GitLab

Bartłomiej Piotrowski commented:

I can hardly consider any of this an issue. In fact, sudden DDoS from ArchiveTeam is what caused me to switch Bugzilla to static website sooner than initially planned, because the legacy infrastructure was not coping with the load. Timeline and scope of turning Bugzilla into static version was posted on May, but you decided to act on it the last minute possible. I don't consider attachment description, history and XML pages worth archiving.