Re: Infrastructure | Kill nextcloud? (#72)

Title: GitLab

Andrea Veri commented:

@sri, just wanted to mention the move to OSCP is allowing us to save a lot of resources already and managing a service is not as time intensive as it was with the service==VM world, Nextcloud still has to be migrated and the move has been planned to happen soon. I believe having a place where we could store drafts, WIPs etc. might be a good thing to have leaving GitLab to only handle "production ready" files, designs, images. Same applies to the Travel Committee and other Foundation Members that are sharing files through it.