Re: Git mirror of a bzr tree

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 12:56:36PM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> that's actually what 'Core' is about. So I think our expectations of
> GNOME Core differ.

PS: I think deja dup being in Apps is currently a success. We have
something which wouldn't be accepted during 2.x, now in the 3.x
moduledulesets thanks to the Apps distinction.

Your proposal implied to me that you wanted to more everything over.
It is not, so bit confusing for me and needs thought/discussion so there
can be a clear policy.
Olav