Re: blogs.gnome.org migration

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 12:58:50PM +0100, Andrea Veri wrote:

> Il giorno 28/gen/2011, alle ore 12.47, Olav Vitters ha scritto:
>
> > For RT3 I am not sure what is best. Ideas?
> >

> Apart from updating it, I would opt to move it to a subdomain
> of gnome.org (e.g rt.gnome.org).

Think I forgot to write: It needs SSL, so dedicated IP address (sort of,
you can share it I heard, but that doesn't work on IE properly..). As
RT3 is some internal thing, we could still do that special SSL IP
sharing thing (everyone will use Ff or similar anyway), but means we
cannot have any public facing SSL on the same shared VM.

Olav