Re: GNOME Foundation Budgeting - Infrastructure needs

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 09:50:00AM -0600, Christer Edwards wrote:
> I also agree that a setup like this would fix the issue we have with
> fixed.g.o. Anytime builds start up on that machine it becomes
> completely unresponsive. One or two dedicated build VMs would be a
> nicer solution.

fixed.gnome.org only has a buildmaster and buildslave thing. While
buildmaster controls more than just the buildslave on that machine, it
is not really critical.

Note that the machine never had a support contract, which is why it is
solely used for building.

Better to focus on container, window and label. After that, button.

Olav