From: Claus Schwarm <clschwarm googlemail com>
Date: Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: automating Friends of GNOME names on website
To: "Jaap A. Haitsma" <jaap haitsma org>
Cc: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>, Rosanna Yuen <zana gnome org>

A text file reader/writer is just as easy to write as a database
connection, IMHO.

Anyway, it's the sysadmins' decision. They must approve of the solution.
A database exists.

But as I already said: This will break when we switch to Plone unless we
keep using the current method for the /friends URL structure.

Claus