Re: Welcome to our new Sysadmins

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 7:53 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
> On behalf of the GNOME Sysadmin team, I would like to welcome Ray Wang
> and Christer Edwards to the GNOME Sysadmin team.

Congrats guys!  So nice to see familiar faces.  Christer's Ubuntu
Tutorials site was immensely helpful to me back when I was a cute
little Ubuntu user, and I work with Ray every day on the Mono
Accessibility team.

You folks are really building a great team here, it makes me feel warm
and fuzzy!

Sandy