Re: Email Research Results

On Fri, Apr 02, 2010 at 09:16:56AM -0600, Christer Edwards wrote:
> Postgrey is now running on menubar. I'm watching the logs and
> everything appears to be functioning properly, and it is learning as
> expected.

Is it learning or does it already actually delay stuff?

Anyway, as soon as it is enabled, please send a clear email to
devel-announce-list (see archives for what the mail should contain and
so on). It will automatically show on http://news.gnome.org/ (after
approval + some delay).

Note: You'll have to approve the email yourself. Let's see if you can
find/locate the site mailman password :-)

Olav