Re: Email Research Results

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 5:27 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
> Could you put the current configuration more in Puppet? You need to keep
> in mind that theoretically we might have multiple SMTP servers, but you
> can ignore that if you want.
> Ideally the external machines should also be managed by Puppet
> (socket,progress,torrent for now).
>
> Also implement that postgrey (if it doesn't require a custom package).

I have a checkout of the puppet config and I'll have a look to make
sure menubar and puppet are in sync.

Also, postgrey is available via the currently configured repositories.

Version    : 1.32
Release    : 1.el5.rf
Repo        : rpmforge

I know SEJeff was talking about porting the fedora package, but this
does appear to be the latest version..

Christer

--
Christer Edwards