Re: Email Research Results

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Christer Edwards
<christer edwards gmail com> wrote:
>> Also implement that postgrey (if it doesn't require a custom package).
>
> Version    : 1.32
> Release    : 1.el5.rf
> Repo        : rpmforge

Postgrey is now running on menubar. I'm watching the logs and
everything appears to be functioning properly, and it is learning as
expected.

Postfix is connecting to postgrey via unix:postgrey/socket (other
options are inet:127.0.0.1:port). The assigned timeout is 60sec.

I made the changes via puppet. If you have any questions, let me know.

Christer