Re: Changes to Mango / handle-ldap-modules (was: Removing from gnomecvs maintainers list)

On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 14:58 +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> Nope, email is handled by another server. I didn't make any changes
> regarding email alias. Still use gmail?

Yes.

> > [kudi fiodor ~]$ ssh krnowak mango gnome org
> > PTY allocation request failed on channel 0
> > Connection to mango.gnome.org closed.
> >
> > Same result is with ssh -l krnowak mango.gnome.org.
>
> Command is:
>   ssh -l $USERID mango.gnome.org mango
>

> meaning: add " mango" after the command you used

I did it earlier, so I got my password. After executing it again nothing
happens:

[kudi fiodor ~]$ ssh -l krnowak mango.gnome.org mango

[kudi fiodor ~]$

I expected it to ask me for password, so I could be logged in and then
check this method nr 5:
/home/admin/bin/handle-ldap-modules show-diffs

But frankly speaking I don't know if I need to use it. Probably, after I
know what is going on with my mail alias, I'll change doap file
manually. I hope that I didn't get it all wrong.

Krzesimir Nowak