Changes to Mango / handle-ldap-modules (was: Removing from gnomecvs maintainers list)

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 07:59:05AM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 10:58:03PM +0200, Christian Rose wrote:
> > Someone know how Glynn can be removed from the gnomecvs "maintainers"
> > list that is being used by Mango?
>
> http://git.gnome.org/cgit/sysadmin-bin/tree/handle-ldap-modules

I've changed above script and the server config.
1. It does not handle l10n modules, needs a change in damned-lies.
   Existing l10n still exist of course
2. Server moved from svn.gnome.org to mango.gnome.org
3. New password method:
     ssh -l $USERID mango.gnome.org mango
4. New method to sync DOAP maintainer info:
    ssh mango.gnome.org
    sudo to root
    /home/admin/bin/handle-ldap-modules sync
5. Method to see what the script would do:
    ssh mango.gnome.org
    sudo to root
    /home/admin/bin/handle-ldap-modules show-diffs
6. Method to reset someones password:
    ssh mango.gnome.org
    sudo to root
    /home/admin/bin/handle-ldap-modules reset-passwd $UID

Note:
* People still using svn.gnome.org will get a notice to ssh to mango
  instead.

Users who have been given access to Mango:
apulido, avaldes, zeeshanak, rubenv, stefw, sarringt, mottela, racarr,
callum, ifrade, mbarnes, chrisb, pchen, chrisl, tbaugis, mmeeks,
jmatthew, jobi, pzawadzki, kewang, cosimoc, lferrett, ogmaciel, xan,
robsta, lauris, tomeuv, tambeti, awalton, tomasf, ededu, fargiolas,
bgmerrell, rsonefors, hortont, krnowak, plbeaudoin, pwieser, abharath

Olav