Re: Changes to Mango / handle-ldap-modules (was: Removing from gnomecvs maintainers list)

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 12:07:38PM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 07:59:05AM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 10:58:03PM +0200, Christian Rose wrote:
> > > Someone know how Glynn can be removed from the gnomecvs "maintainers"
> > > list that is being used by Mango?
> >
> > http://git.gnome.org/cgit/sysadmin-bin/tree/handle-ldap-modules
>
> I've changed above script and the server config.
> 1. It does not handle l10n modules, needs a change in damned-lies.
>    Existing l10n still exist of course

Due to a small error on my side, I actually did delete various l10n
modules. I need a bugfix for 590122 (damned-lies) to add these back.

> Users who have been given access to Mango:
> apulido, avaldes, zeeshanak, rubenv, stefw, sarringt, mottela, racarr,
> callum, ifrade, mbarnes, chrisb, pchen, chrisl, tbaugis, mmeeks,
> jmatthew, jobi, pzawadzki, kewang, cosimoc, lferrett, ogmaciel, xan,
> robsta, lauris, tomeuv, tambeti, awalton, tomasf, ededu, fargiolas,
> bgmerrell, rsonefors, hortont, krnowak, plbeaudoin, pwieser, abharath

I've fixed a bug in the MAINTAINER->DOAP parsing. New users:
hilaire, jpr, nagappan, krh, zkota, kaijanma

Olav