Re: Experimental repositories on git.gnome.org

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> wrote:
>  * Do tags and branches look reasonable (check for both newer
>   cvs-era tags/branches; they were handled differently)

There's some strange CVS-era fuckery going on in gnome-games with
branches. Tags appear to be okay.

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnome-games/branches/
vs.
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gnome-games/refs/heads

All of the missing branches appear to be things we don't want to keep
anyway but it might be worth examining why they were omitted in case
the script has a more general problem. These missing branches also
way, way predate my involvement in Gnome so I'm afraid I have no idea
what the practices were back then.