Fw: Seed GIT Conversion

==============Original message text===============
From: Robert Carr <carrr rpi edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 9:05:14 EST
Subject: Seed GIT Conversion

First, thanks for converting Seed to git.gnome.org, glad to finally be
away from SVN.

However, as I pointed out to Owen in IRC (and he asked me to post here) a
few problems seem to have happened, I don't think it's anything I can't
fix, but still.

Comparing
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/seed/trunk/tohttp://git.gnome.org/cgit/seed/tree/a few things are evident, notably the insertion of a random Makefile in
the top-level directory (I do not recognize this Makefile either, I am
guessing it came from a revision before Seed was using autotools?).

In addition src/main.c is present in the top level directory.

I am not sure if there are any other problems as I have not had time for
a detailed analysis.

Thanks,
Robert.

===========End of original message text===========