Re: A timeline? [was Re: Scheduling the Bugzilla Upgrade]

Max Kanat-Alexander wrote:
Owen Taylor wrote:
Do you have a detailed plan of how you see this happening?
 > [snip]

    Hey Owen! Here's what I have so far:

	A few things I just realized that I need to add to this:

Before the upgrade starts, disable the Bugzilla cron jobs on bugzilla-web, and stop

	After the upgrade completes, re-enable the cron jobs and start

Max Kanat-Alexander
Chief Engineer
Everything Solved: Complete Computer Management