Re: Plone in GNOME server - now for real

Jeff, can you provide date(s) for this work? We need to be prepared
for the migration and we need to leave time for testing and solving
any potential issue.

The content machinery is at full steam and I still keep the hope of
releasing by March 14th.

Ramon has confirmed that it's possible to follow the plan of creating
a 100% static version of the site, so during the launch we don get any
trouble with Plone CMS eating resources.